Engineering Mining Petroleum (EMP) has developed this Privacy Statement out of respect for the privacy of visitors to our website. Through this website, EMP will collect information that can identify you and/or your activity. We will use your information to respond to requests you may make of us, and from time to time, we may refer to this information for other purposes.
Information that we collect
Whenever you visit our Website, we will collect some information from you automatically, and some voluntarily.
We will collect the following information automatically:
• IP Address
• The date and time of your visit
• Pages you have requested
We will collect the following information voluntarily:
• Full name
• Details of query or request
• Phone number
• Email address
Uses of the information that we collect
We collect information about our website visitors for a number of reasons, including:
• To improve the website experience for all visitors
• To understand the demographics of our website visitors
• To facilitate the processing of queries and/or requests placed via the Website
How we protect the information that we collect
The protection of the information that we collect from our site visitors is of the utmost importance to us and we take every reasonable measure to ensure that protection, including:
• We keep automatically collected data and voluntarily collected data separate at all times
• We use internal encryption on all data stores that house voluntarily captured data
• Compile data about site traffic to offer a better website experience
• Understand and save visitor preferences for future visits
Third-party disclosure of the information that we collect
We do not sell or otherwise trade the Private Information that we collect from our site visitors at any point or under any circumstance. We do, on occasion share that information with business partners to ensure an ability to consistently provide service, or with government and other agencies where required by law. When we share such information, we ensure that the third parties with whom we share have policies and controls in place that are at least as stringent as our own.
Terms and Conditions (including Consent)
This online policy applies only to information collected via this online presence and specifically only to information collected from webpages which include a hyperlink to this Privacy Statement.
From time to time we may modify and/or update this Privacy Statement and so encourage you to check back on a regular basis to determine if any changes have been made.