EMP offers the complete petroleum solutions in above ground and underground petroleum storage systems.
Engineering Mining and Petroleum (EMP) is a family owned company, established in 2007 by Peter Reynolds.
Built on over 20 years of fuel industry experience and knowledge, EMP has evolved to become an innovative, petroleum specialist.
With a team of specialised technicians, EMP provides over 70 years of combined fuel industry experience, servicing areas from Tamworth to Coffs Harbour, and now Bathurst NSW. All EMP personnel are extensively trained, and accredited in both the technical and safety aspects of the petroleum industry, and all work is closely monitored to ensure that quality, sustainability, and appropriate standards are enforced and maintained.
Conscious of our commitments to quality, respecting the environment and sustainable development, EMP has accreditations with IS Networld, Safcom (Pacific National), Ipro Live, NMI, WPCG, and is a member of APICSA and a Permit Officer for Caltex.
We provide solutions for:
- Installation and maintenance of new underground fuelling systems
- Installation of fuel management systems
- Installation and certification of bowsers
- Installation and removal of in-ground and above-ground fuel systems
- Installation/replacement of pumps, including submersible pumps and turbines
- Rebuilding and servicing bowsers in our workshops
- Repairs to existing fuel systems
- Standard water removal pump-outs
- Removal and decommissioning of disused underground fuel storage systems
- Site re-tanking
- Permanent filtration Installations
- Suction or pressure systems
- UPSS auditing and compliance upgrades
- Equipment integrity testing of underground tanks & lines
Our Services Include:
Solutions for above and underground petroleum storage
Throughout the year we showcase some of our completed projects to demonstrate the variety of requirement and project values .
Tank Cleaning & Fuel Restoration
In conjunction with Leighton O’Brien, Engineering Mining Petroleum resolves problems with water & dirty fuel in underground tank networks.
Installation and Maintenance
Engineering Mining Petroluem supply and install all types of above and below ground petroleum handling and storage facilities for service stations and commercial industry.
Engineering Mining Petroleum specialises in the decommissioning of disused underground tanks. We provide a full service, from site excavation and the capping and removal of lines, to the removal and environmental validation of the underground petroleum storage system (UPSS).